These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of UpGrow's Website, located at www.upgrow.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use UpGrow if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with andsubject to, prevailing law of the United States of America. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
2. The expected amount of followers, likes and comments is not guaranteed to you in any way. It all depends on the quality and interestingness of your content.
3. We bring attention of real users to your feed, but we can't protect you from spam, fake, inactive followers. It's not possible to stop them, but you can remove unwanted followers by yourself or with special services.
4. We can't guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the services.
5. Support for UpGrow services is only available in English via email.
6. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, UpGrow, or any other UpGrow service.
7. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any UpGrow customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
8. You understand that UpGrow uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
9. You understand that Instagram may ask you to confirm your account using the code sent by SMS or by any other means. UpGrow is not responsible if you do not get an SMS and unable to unlock the account. Your payment is non-refundable in this case. The remaining paid period can be transferred to another your account if you send us request on email [email protected].
10. If your bandwidth usage or load significantly exceed the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by UpGrow) of other UpGrow customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable or limit your account until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption or load.
11. UpGrow does not warrant that (I) the service will meet your specific requirements, (II) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (III) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (IV) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (V) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
12. You expressly understand and agree that UpGrow shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if UpGrow has been advised of the possibility of such damages).
13. Questions about the Terms of Service or any other matter should be sent to [email protected] in English language.
14. It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.
Refunds & Membership Terms
UpGrow will provide a full monthly refund under our Real Growth Guarantee if the customer does not achieve net-positive Instagram growth after the first 7 days of service.
UpGrow acts as a personal assistant service and a marketing consultation service to perform actions on Instagram on your behalf that you would’ve otherwise completed yourself. We do not encourage or promote spam interactions or inauthentic behavior for the sole purpose of gaining followers on Instagram.
UpGrow offers a 1-day free trial period for all new users. The free trial allows users to explore the web dashboard, connect their Instagram account, view their AI Instagram analytics and use the AI Instagram Tools. Starting the Instagram growth for an account does require an active paid subscription.
Under no other circumstances are refunds guaranteed to be provided. Some refund requests may be considered if UpGrow was unable to render a full month of service to the customer.
If a user cancels their subscription during the 1-day free trial period, all services rendered by UpGrow will be ended immediately. Users will still have access to the Instagram Dashboard until the end of their initial 1-day trial period, but no services will be rendered including growth. This is to prevent abuse of our 1-day trial period.
Please consult with Our Commitment to Ethical & Organic Marketing for more information on how we operate our services.
By signing up with UpGrow's growth service, you are releasing UpGrow from any legal responsibility and consequence. UpGrow is not responsible if your account is terminated, banned, removed, or blocked by Instagram during your subscription with us. Please refer to our ethical commitment to ensure you are properly following Instagram’s terms of service before signing up with UpGrow.
All users have access to the UpGrow Member’s Area once their account is created. UpGrow reserves the right to cancel, delete, or edit any of the accounts registered on our website.
Accidental payment refunds may be rendered if requested by the customer within 24 hours of the payment. This only applies to UpGrow's subscription-based services. We are not responsible for the natural loss of followers unrelated to our Instagram growth service (ghost followers, fake followers, etc). We recommend you not use any other growth service in addition to UpGrow as this may put your account at risk. We ask you not to use any third-party Instagram apps when using UpGrow's Instagram growth service.
Since UpGrow's growth is completely organic and natural, we can not guarantee a specific amount of engagement or monthly followers besides what’s listed in our Real Growth Guarantee. All growth estimations provided on our website will vary from user to user, and users may have results that are lower or higher than the estimation provided.
We encourage only authentic interactions on Instagram, and our subscribers are entitled and encouraged to modify, approve, or reject the growth strategy that we create for you so you can be ensured that the actions that your personal assistant performs for you are representative of your authentic interest and intentions.
You maintain the freedom to direct your personal assistant to perform specific actions on your behalf on Instagram as long as they don’t violate any of Instagram’s terms or policies.
All sales are final on digital product sales. No refunds are to be given on eBook downloads or any other virtual product purchases.
Unless otherwise stated, UpGrow and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on UpGrow. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from UpGrow for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from UpGrow
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from UpGrow
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from UpGrow
- Redistribute content from UpGrow
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. UpGrow does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of UpGrow, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, UpGrow shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
UpGrow reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant UpGrow a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of UpGrow; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to UpGrow. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of UpGrow's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.